Saudi Arabia government has banned all social gatherings for the next 10 days to stop prevent the spread of the second wave of the novel coronavirus.
The Saudi Press Agency quoted the Interior Ministry as saying on Thursday. It said all entertainment in Saudi Arabia is closed for the next 10 days.
However, this decision is temporary, which has been taken to prevent the spread of coronavirus. These decisions will be constantly changed according to the situation.
The activities that have been suspended in Saudi for the next 10 days to prevent the spread of Coronavirus are:
1. Wedding ceremonies, corporate meetings and all such ceremonies, picnics are also prohibited. However, the ban may be extended from 10 days to 30 days.
2. Public gatherings at other social events are also banned for the next 10 days.
3. All entertainment events have been suspended for the next 10 days and this suspension may be extended later.
4. For the next 30 days, public gatherings at cinema halls, indoor recreation centers, individual indoor game venues or restaurants, shopping malls, gyms and sports centers have been closed. In all these cases, the suspension may be extended later.
5. Dining services in restaurants, cafes and similar dining places or places where food is eaten have been suspended for the next 10 days. Which may increase further later. That means you can’t eat sitting in a restaurant or cafe.
However, their parcel or home delivery service will continue as usual.